WORK WITH ME
As a beginner, it’s tough to plan, write, revise, and publish that first novel all on your own. Sometimes writers struggle to stay motivated and need the accountability a coach can provide. Others have a book already written and just don’t know how to take it from manuscript to published novel.
The best way to advance your writing career is to work with a professional — preferably a seasoned author who’s built a thriving business from her books.
I began my publishing journey in 2013. Since then, I've written and published 17 novels and a nonfiction book for writers. I've published independently and forged traditional publishing partnerships in audio. Most importantly, I've built a thriving business and a loyal readership around my creative empire.
I coach writers at all levels of experience on:
Establishing and growing a writing practice
Planning and drafting a novel, memoir, or nonfiction book
Revising a book for publication
Understanding their publishing options
The technical aspects of publishing a book and building an author platform
I offer in-person coaching locally and coaching via phone, FaceTime, or Google Hangout.
WHAT I OFFER
60-Minute Coaching Session (No Editorial Review)
One-on-one session to discuss your writing goals, questions, and stumbling blocks.
- Intended for those wishing to establish a long-term coaching relationship.
- This does not include an editorial review of your writing.
- Editorial review is an additional $5 per 1,000 words with purchase of a session.
90-Minute Publishing Consultation
Highly targeted, individualized master classes geared toward answering your specific publishing questions.
- Includes a brief email consult prior to our meeting to plan the topics you wish to discuss.
- I provide my expert opinion on the best course of action for you and your book.
Pack of 4 Sessions (With Editorial Review)
Four 60-minute sessions to kickstart your writing goals. Expect these meetings to be highly focused on improving your writing and meeting your goals.
- Includes a personalized action plan.
- Includes outline and character review.
- Includes an editorial review of your writing (up to 5,000 words per session).